1. Eligibility: The Self-Taught Programmer MacBook Pro sweepstake on Cory Althoff’s Tik Tok published on 12-17-20 (hereby referred to as sweepstake) is open to legal residents of any country who participate on Tik Tok. The Contest is a campaign sponsored by Triangle Connection LLC independently and is in no way endorsed by TikTok Inc. Entrants must be eighteen years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This sweepstake is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations in the United States and void where prohibited by law. Triangle Connection’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in The Self-Taught Programmer MacBook Pro sweepstake. Individuals who are residents of, or Organizations domiciled in, Brazil, Quebec, or any country, state, province or territory where the laws of the United States or local law prohibits participating or receiving a prize (including, but not limited to, Crimea, Cuba, Sudan, Iran, North Korea, Syria and any other country designated by the United States Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control)
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is Triangle Connection LLC (“Sponsor”), located at 1049 El Monte Avenue Ste C #577 Mountain View, CA 94040. The sponsor will conduct the sweepstake substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this sweepstake, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this sweepstake, you represent and warrant that you are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of the sweepstake.
4. Entry Period: This promotion begins on December 17th at 9 A.M. PDT and ends on December 23rd at 1 P.M. PDT. To be eligible for the sweepstake, entries must be received within the specified entry period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the sweepstake by following the rules on Cory Althoff’s TikTok post. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all requirements, as specified in the Official Rules to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Participants may only enter once. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the sweepstake at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the sweepstake (the “Winner”) will receive the prizes outlined in Cory Althoff’s Tik Tok post. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law. if The Winner is located in the United States, The Winner must provide the Sponsor with a valid Social Security number or taxpayer-identification number before the Sponsor can award the prize. A Form 1099 will be issued to Grand Prize winner.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing, under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner by Tik Tok direct message within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within two days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in the sweepstake by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, etc.) into this sweepstake, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensee’s successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the sweepstake, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the sweepstake should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the sweepstake. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the sweepstake or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the sweepstake, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; multiple entries from the same computer beyond the number allowed by the sweepstake rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstake may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into the sweepstake constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the sweepstake and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this sweepstakes, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this sweepstake. The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to 1049 El Monte Avenue Ste C #577 Mountain View, CA 94040. Requests must be postmarked no later than October December 30th 2020.
15. The sweepstake hosted by Triangle Connection, LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Tik Tok Inc.
16. By entering the sweepstake, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules and hereby release Triangle Connection LLC from any and all liability in connection with the Sweepstake.